I’d first like to thank all of you for being so patient while waiting for my books to reopen.
I appreciate you all!
Please read ALL of the information below before emailing me on Booking Day!
My next Booking Day will be Sunday, March 20th for 24 hours (12am - 11:59pm). I will be scheduling for Spring and Summer. On Booking Day, email your tattoo inquiry to email@example.com with “March Booking Day” as the subject. I will not accept inquiries prior or after March 20th. Please, only serious inquiries, you MUST be 18 or older and only you can set up your appointment (please don't email for someone else unless you are getting matching tattoos).
Please include all of the following:
• A description of what you would like. Short and sweet is best, but please also include the items below!
• Placement (such as “right inner bicep”). Please have a friend take a photo of the area where you’d like your tattoo (unless you are requesting a placement such as sternum--consultations can be made instead!) Make sure you’re standing at rest and the photo isn’t taken on an angle. These photos really help when I design your tattoo to fit the area, especially if there are other tattoos nearby.
• A rough idea of size (in inches)
• Availability/what days work best for you (Tuesday - Saturday). You can also include what month you prefer, I'll do my best to keep that in mind.
• Budget if you have one
• Attach any images you think will help illustrate your concept (not required, but helpful!)
Things to know:
777 Tattoos has always prided itself on being a clean and safe environment to get tattooed and due to the pandemic it’s stressed even more.
If you're experiencing any symptoms of illness, become aware of potential exposure to Covid-19, etc., please do not hesitate to reschedule or cancel. There will be no penalization. Safety comes first, always.
We no longer require masks at the shop, but they are recommended during your tattoo session since we'll be in close quarters for an extended period of time. I'll be wearing a mask during your tattoo session.
You are allowed to bring one support person if you choose!
• You MUST be 18 or older to get a tattoo, but you may inquire for a tattoo if you will be 18 by the time of your appointment date. I repeat, no minors.
• Only you can set up your tattoo appointment. I need to have a direct conversation with the person who is getting a tattoo unless you are getting a matching tattoo with someone else (in that case, one email is fine!)
• Appointments aren’t necessarily first come first served since I’ll be choosing projects based on content due to a high volume of requests. I prioritize booking pieces that I find enjoyable or exciting, especially when clients have an idea in mind but give me their trust. Right now, I’m still really into floral/botanical pieces, cute animals, objects, objects with flowers, etc. but I’m absolutely open to hearing other ideas too!
• My work is not well suited for coverups. I do not take them on because linework and dotwork will always show your old tattoo underneath.
• I do not finish or rework tattoos not done by me, please do not request such projects.
• I’m not taking on any requests for color tattoos, even if it's a "hint."
• No bait and switching--If you book your appointment with one idea you cannot completely change it on me. I choose certain projects for a reason, massive idea changes might not align with what I would have agreed to. Smaller changes such as type of flower, placement, or other small idea changes are absolutely understandable as long as you email me a few weeks prior to your appointment date in case we need to discuss it further! Bottom line, please do not request an appointment unless you are confident in your request.
• A deposit will be required to reserve an appointment date. Deposits range from $50 - $200 per appointment date depending on the type of work. Deposits are always non-refundable, but you will not lose your deposit if you need to reschedule due to exposure of Covid-19/feeling sick/having any symptoms of illness. We can simply reschedule for the near future.
• If you need to reschedule your appointment for any reason, please let me know at least 48 hours prior to your appointment date (a week prior is preferable) in order to move your deposit to a new date. Inconsiderate last minute rescheduling will require a new deposit to reserve a new appointment. I am known to be super flexible about these policies due to the pandemic, but please don't abuse the leniency.
• If you do not show up for your appointment your deposit will be forfeited. If you are later than 20 minutes to your appointment without making an attempt to contact me, I might cancel your appointment/ask you to reschedule with a new deposit (up to my discretion). Some days I have multiple tattoos lined up, even just 20 minutes will take away time from my other clients.
• Pricing will be discussed individually since each piece is different, but pricing is $150/hour with a set minimum depending on the piece. I try to give best and worst case scenario estimates just so everyone's on the same page, but please be aware that it's not an exact price quote. The size we end up using, the amount of detail, the placement, and how well you sit are all factors that can make sessions fluctuate in time. Be honest if you have a budget, that way I can let you know what's possible and what isn't.
• Due to time constraints, designs are not typically worked on until the day before and the morning of appointments, so you will be seeing your design when you come in. That’s also why the conversation we have prior is really important. Consultations can be made, especially for larger pieces to ensure we're on the same page.
• I’ll be doing my very best to return emails as efficiently as possible, but this process takes a long while to complete. If you get my auto-response after emailing me, you have successfully submitted! Please be patient. Inquiries who I cannot accommodate will be emailed about their status once I'm certain.
As you probably know, I cannot guarantee everyone an appointment due to time constraints. I apologize in advance if you don’t snag a date, I promise it’s nothing personal!
Thank you again for your patience and for reading this all the way through. Your support allows me to have this amazing job. I appreciate you all so much!
Thank you thank you thank you.