I’d first like to thank all of you for being so patient while waiting for my books to reopen.
I really do appreciate you all!
Please read ALL of the information below before emailing me on Booking Day!
My next Booking Day will be Saturday, September 4th for 24 hours (12am - 11:59pm). I will be booking October-December and some of January. During this day, email your tattoo inquiry to email@example.com with “September Booking Day” as the subject. I will not accept inquiries prior or after September 4th. Please, only serious inquiries, you MUST be 18 or older and only you can set up your appointment (please don't email for someone else).
Please include all of the following:
• A description of what you would like. Try to be clear and concise. Short and sweet is the best approach, but please also include the items below!
• Placement (such as “right inner bicep”). Please have a friend take a photo of the area where you’d like your tattoo (unless you are requesting a placement such as sternum--consultations can be made instead!) Make sure you’re standing at rest and the photo isn’t taken on an angle. These photos really help when I design your tattoo to fit the area, especially if there are other tattoos nearby.
• A rough idea of size (in inches)
• Availability/what days work best for you (Tuesday - Saturday). You can also include what month you prefer, I'll do my best to keep that in mind.
• Budget if you have one
• Attach any images you think will help illustrate your concept (not required, but sometimes helpful!)
Things to know:
777 Tattoos has always prided itself on being a clean and safe environment to get tattooed and due to the pandemic it’s stressed even more. We have reinstated requiring masks at the shop regardless of vaccination status. You are allowed on support person to your appointment as long as they also wear a mask and social distance from other parties at the shop whenever possible.
If you're experiencing any symptoms of being ill, become aware of potential exposure to covid, etc., please do not hesitate to reschedule or cancel. There will be no penalization. Safety comes first, always.
• You MUST be 18 or older to get a tattoo, but you may inquire for a tattoo if you will be 18 by the time of your appointment date. I repeat, no minors.
• Only you can set up your tattoo appointment. I need to have a direct conversation with the person who is getting a tattoo.
• Appointments aren’t necessarily first come first served since I’ll be choosing inquiries based on content due to a high volume of requests. I prioritize booking pieces that I find enjoyable or exciting, especially when clients have an idea in mind but give me their trust. Right now, I’m still really into floral/botanical pieces, cute animals, objects, objects with flowers, etc. but I’m absolutely open to hearing other ideas too!
• Don't feel shy about submitting a tiny tattoo request! I do prioritize larger pieces, but I can book small/simple tattoos at the beginning or end of certain days.
• My work is not well suited for coverups. I do not take them on because linework and dotwork will always show your old tattoo underneath.
• I do not finish or rework tattoos not done by me, please do not request such projects.
• I’m currently not taking on any requests for color tattoos.
• No bait and switching--If you book your appointment with one idea you cannot completely change it on me. I choose requests for a reason, typically massive idea changes don't align with what I would have agreed to. Smaller changes such as type of flower/changes in minor details or even placement are absolutely understandable as long as you email me within a week of your appointment date in case we need to discuss it further! Bottom line, please do not request an appointment unless you are confident in your request.
• A deposit will be required to reserve an appointment date. Deposits range from $50 - $200 depending on the type of work. Deposits are always non-refundable, but you will not lose your deposit if you need to reschedule due to exposure of Covid-19/feeling sick/having any symptoms of illness. We can simply reschedule for the near future.
• If you need to reschedule your appointment for any reason, please let me know at least 48 hours prior to your appointment date (a week prior is preferable) in order to move your deposit to a new date. Last minute rescheduling will require a new deposit to reserve a new appointment. I am known to be super flexible about these policies due to the pandemic, but please don't abuse the leniency.
• If you do not show up for your appointment your deposit will be forfeited. If you are later than 20 minutes to your appointment without making an attempt to contact me, I might cancel your appointment/reschedule with a new deposit (up to my discretion). Some days I have multiple tattoos lined up, even just 20 minutes will take away time from my other clients.
• Pricing will be discussed individually since each piece is different, but pricing is $150/hour with a set minimum depending on the piece. I try to give best and worst case scenario estimates just so everyone's on the same page, but please be aware that it's not an exact price quote. The size we end up using, the amount of detail, the placement, and how well you sit are all factors that can make sessions fluctuate in time. Be honest if you have a budget, that way I can let you know what's possible and what isn't.
• Due to time constraints, designs are not typically worked on until the day before and the morning of appointments, so you will be seeing your design when you come in. That’s also why the conversation we have prior is really important. Consultations can be made, especially for larger pieces to ensure we're on the same page.
• I’ll be doing my very best to return emails as efficiently as possible, but this process typically takes a long while to complete. Please be patient during the month of September. Inquiries who I cannot accommodate will be emailed about their status.
As you probably know, I cannot guarantee everyone an appointment, mostly due to time constraints. I apologize in advance if you don’t snag a date, I promise it’s nothing personal!
Thank you again for your patience and for reading this all the way through. Your support literally allows me to have this amazing job. I appreciate you all so much!
Thank you thank you thank you.