I’d first like to thank all of you for being so patient while waiting for my books to reopen.
I really do appreciate you all!
Please read ALL of the information below before emailing me on Booking Day!
My next Booking Day will be Sunday, May 2nd for 24 hours (12am - 11:59pm). I will be booking for June, July, and August. During this day, email your tattoo inquiry to with “Summer Booking” as the subject. I will not accept inquiries prior or after May 2nd. Please, only serious inquiries and you MUST be 18 or older.
Please include all of the following:
• A description of what you would like. Try to be clear and concise. Short and sweet is the best approach, but please also include the items below!
• Placement (such as “right inner bicep”). Please have a friend take a photo of the area where you’d like your tattoo. Make sure you’re standing at rest and the photo isn’t taken on an angle. These photos really help when I design your tattoo to fit the area, especially if there are other tattoos nearby.
• A rough idea of size (in inches)
• Availability/what days work best for you (Tuesday - Saturday)
• Budget if you have one
• Attach any images you think will help illustrate your concept.
Things to know:
777 Tattoos has always prided itself on being a clean and safe environment to get tattooed, but due to the pandemic it’s stressed even more. Only you are allowed to come to your appointment—no visitors/support person(s).. At this time getting matching tattoos isn’t recommended because in order to limit the exposure risk, only one client is allowed in at a time. You must wear a mask before entering the shop and throughout your entire appointment.
If you find out you might have been exposed or if you're experiencing any symptoms of being ill, please do not hesitate to reschedule or cancel. There will be no penalization. Safety comes first, always.
• You MUST be 18 or older to get a tattoo, but you may inquire for a tattoo if you will be 18 by the time of your appointment date. I repeat, no minors.
• Only you can set up your tattoo appointment. I need to have a direct conversation with the person who is getting a tattoo.
• Appointments aren’t necessarily first come first served since I’ll be choosing inquiries based on content, but I do cater to a first come first served policy while booking everyone in my yes folder. Basically, the earlier you email the better but don't lose sleep over it! I prioritize booking pieces that I find enjoyable or exciting. Right now, I’m still really into floral/botanical pieces, cute animals, objects, objects with flowers, etc. but I’m absolutely open to hearing other ideas too!
• Please be aware that even if you were given/have purchased a gift card from 777 Tattoos, this does not guarantee you an appointment.
• My work is not well suited for coverups. I do not take them on because linework and dotwork will always show your old tattoo underneath.
• I’m currently not taking on any requests for color tattoos.
• A deposit will be required to reserve an appointment date. Deposits range from $50 - $200 depending on the type of work. Deposits are always non-refundable, but you will not lose your deposit if you need to reschedule due to exposure/feeling sick/having any symptoms. We can simply reschedule for the near future. If you need to reschedule your appointment for any other reason, you have to let me know at least 48 hours prior to your appointment date (a week prior is preferable) in order to move your deposit to a new date.
• Pricing will be discussed individually since each piece is different, but pricing is $150/hour with a set minimum depending on the piece. I try to give best and worst case scenario estimates just so everyone's on the same page, but please be aware that it's not an exact price quote. The size we end up using, the amount of detail, the placement, and how well you sit are all factors that can make sessions fluctuate in time. Be honest if you have a budget, that way I can let you know what's possible and what isn't.
• Due to time constraints, designs are not typically worked on until the day before and the morning of appointments, so you will be seeing your design when you come in. That’s also why the conversation we have prior is really important.
• I’ll be doing my very best to return emails as efficiently as possible, but this process typically takes a long while to complete. Please be patient. Inquiries who I cannot accommodate will be emailed about their status.
As you probably know, I cannot guarantee everyone an appointment, mostly due to time constraints. I apologize in advance if you don’t snag a date, I promise it’s nothing personal!
Thank you again for your patience and for reading this all the way through. Your support literally allows me to have this amazing job. I appreciate you all so much!
Thank you thank you thank you.